Creator No code Smart Contract: How to create ERC-1155 smart contract?
With the tremendous development of NFT in the last few months, Creator is happy to be on this flow. In order to help everyone get easier to create their own smart contract, we provide No Code Smart Contract service. And here, everyone can create ERC-1155 (NFT smart contract) by some simple manipulations.
The great news is we have launched our MVP of No Code Smart Contract where everyone can test on how to create a smart contract! Are you curious about it? Drop down to get full instructions on creating an ERC-1155 smart contract!
First, we must distinguish between ERC-721 and ERC-1155. Both of these tokens are NFT standards. Nevertheless, with the ERC-721 smart contract, each NFT item is only sold once, while the ERC-1155 smart contract allows you to sell your NFT item to multiple individuals.
Now, let’s get started!
Step 1: Enter https://ncsc.creatorchain.network/ to connect to Creator making smart contract site.
Step 2. Click “Smart Contract” button at the left conner to access create-smart-contract-menu
Step 3: Click on “Standard function” then choose “ERC-1155” to access a new page where you can create ERC-1155.
You need to link your Crypto wallet at this stage!
- Click the “Connect to wallet” button in the upper-right corner of the screen. Customers may now access the “MetaMask” wallet, which is one of the most secure wallets available.
- If you connect “MetaMask” to Creator successfully, you will be able to see either your Wallet address and balance on Creator or the connected status on Metamask extensions.
Step 4: Because Creator supports the Rinkeby Testnet, choose “Rinkeby Test Network” on your MetaMask Wallet network. Then, for your smart contract, you must select the proper network, which in this case is Ethereum.
Step 5: At this step, you are going to gather all of the information you’ll need to build your own ERC-1155 smart contract.
- Select ERC-1155 Token Factory: ERC-1155 is also a standard for NFT, so it only has the “Burnale Token” option. By choosing this, your token will be destroyed to decrease the supply of the asset. So, according to your business strategy, you can choose whether to Burn your token or not.
- Logo: On this field, you will upload your tokens logo. This logo is used to define your token, which other contracts and applications can identify
- Token Name: This is used to define the name of the token, which other contracts and applications may use to identify it.
- Token Symbol: This is the symbol you want to use to identify your token. It should be basic, with easy-to-remember signature characters (example ETH, BTC, BAT, etc.).
- Token Description: In this information field, you will explain the asset that this token represents, such as an image or a video. v.v.
After fill all necessary fields, click on “Next Step”
Step 7: After you click on Next Step, a new tab appear as pictured below
On this new tab, you are going to create your very first NTF item!
- Image: Kindly upload your NTF item’s appearance, it could be: PNG, GIF, WEBP, MP4 or MP3 and maximum 100mb
- Name: you will set the name for your NFT item.
- Number of copies: As previously stated, an ERC-1155 smart contract allows you to sell your NFT goods to numerous people. As a result, you will enter the number of copies of this NFT item in this box.
- Description: Kindly describes the asset to which this NFT represents
- Advanced attributes: (optional) If you would like to make some Advanced attributes for your NFT token, you can click on “Show advanced attributes” and set up some attributes as below:
- Properties: These are the properties that are displayed for your NFT item. Trait, for example, specifies the extent to which a character or other entity in a role-playing game contains a certain intrinsic trait shared by all characters in the game.
- Levels: These appear beneath your item. In a role-playing game or video game, for example, the stage or rank of a player character.
- Stats: The information that appears beneath your item. For example, a number describing a feature of a gaming entity. A gaming entity can take the form of a monster, character, weapon, or spell.
After entering all of the required information and advanced characteristics, click “Submit” to complete this step.
Step 8: After submitting, a new popup appears with your NFT item’s details; please double-check your information before selecting “Next Step.”
Here is another new popup after clicking on “Next Step” which shows service fee and gas fee.
Then you click “Confirm” to complete this step!
Step 9: After you click Confirm, MetaMask will offer a tab that details the cost of establishing a smart contract. After reviewing your bill, click “Confirm” to make a payment.
Now kindly wait a few seconds after making your payment for your token to be deployed.
Congratulations! Your ERC-1155 smart contract and your first NFT item has now been created successfully!
By selecting “View on Explorer” from the new popup, you can check your contract on the Ethereum system. You may monitor the progress of your contract right here using the Ethereum token tracker. Always maintain a copy of your contract.
We also published the full instructions of ERC-20 and ERC-721 on our channels, if your want to discover on how to create those popular smart contracts, go straight the links below:
Creator is a Block chain as a Service (BaaS) platform that provides No Code Smart Contract, Low Code DAPP and other services to empower the DeFi and NFT world. Creator’s chain is based on the Polkadot/Substrate which provides true interoperability, user-driven network governance and customizations that focus on DeFi, NFT and other Blockchain services.
Creator has an incredibly friendly UI and multiple enhanced background services. Hence, with or without IT/ Blockchain skills, by filling out some initial information and a few clicks, anyone can simply go live a Smart Contract.
iendly UI and multiple enhanced background services. Hence, with or without IT/ Blockchain skills, by filling out some initial information and a few clicks, anyone can simply go live a Smart Contract or DApp.
Creator’s chain is based on the Polkadot/Substrate for true interoperability, user-driven network governance and customizations that focus on Defi, NFT and other services.
Find out more about Creator on our official website and social channels