We are excited to announce Creator will be launching our $CTR token on Ignition on Wednesday, September 08th, 2021. Creator partnered with Paid Ignition & Master Ventures and will be launched on the PAID Ignition IDO platform, one of the top launchpad platforms currently.
- CREATOR IDO Details:
⏰Time: 8th September, 2021 11 AM UTC
🚀🚀Creator Launch on Ignition Paid timeline:
Sep 1 — Creator Whitelist open
Sep 4 — Whitelist Close
Sep 6 — Announcement of CTR IDO winners
Sep 8 — IDO on Ignition
Sep 8 — Listing time (Uniswap) at 4PM
2. Eligibility criteria for joining CTR IDO whitelist:
1. Join CTR Group Chat: https://t.me/creatorplatformglobal and provide proof in Whitelisting form
2. Join CTR ANN Channel: https://t.me/creatorplatform and and provide proof in Whitelisting form
3. Follow CTR Twitter: https://twitter.com/CreatorCTR
4. Follow Medium: Creator Platform — Medium
5. Complete the whitelisting form on Ignition PAID.
How to join CTR IDO lottery for IDO buyer slot?
Lottery will open Sep 1, 2021 02:00 PM UTC
Ignition whitelist lottery tiers:
- Moon: Any wallet with at least 1,000 $PAID tokens will receive one lottery entry for every 1,000 $PAID tokens.
- GALAXY: A wallet with 75,000+ $PAID tokens is guaranteed one public allocation in addition to the one lottery entry for every 1,000 $PAID held, for additional chances to win!
- COSMOS: A wallet with 150,000+ $PAID tokens is guaranteed two public allocations and one pre-sale allocation (when private allocations are available), in addition to the one lottery ticket for every 1,000 $PAID held (just like the GALAXY tier)
This means that a wallet with 10,962 $PAID tokens would receive ten lottery tickets; if all ended up being winners, the wallet holder would be able to purchase ten lots of the token allocation.
Furthermore; there is no limit to the amount of lottery tickets received per 1,000 $PAID tokens. Meaning for example, a wallet holding 500,000 $PAID tokens that has been entered into the lottery would receive 500 lottery tickets.
Check more details here: Updated PAID Lottery Rules. You Spoke and We Listened | by PAID NETWORK | Medium
3. Steps to participate in Creator IDO on Ignition PAID after winning lottery/whitelisting and receiving IDO tickets:
- Login at https://paidnetwork.com/ignition
- Connect your ERC-20 wallet(s) which won the allocations.
- Navigate to the project launch page by clicking apply (or details if pool is open) on the right-hand side of the project’s box on the homepage.
- Click the “Join Pool” button
- The Join Pool popup will appear — you will enter the amount of ETH you would like to send. You will also see here that your max allocation is shown, which is the allocation per winning ticket times the number of times you’ve won — number of times you’ve won will be shown on the right-hand side.
- After entering your amount (or click your max allocation amount to auto-fill with your max) click Send Now
- Metamask will prompt you to confirm the transaction.
- After you’ve confirmed, you’ll see an option to view your transaction on Etherscan. Note due to network congestion your transaction could take some time. You may consider speeding up your transaction.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, you will see your amount invested, and the number of tokens bought.
- After Creator closes the contract pool, you must stay logged in to your account and connect the winning wallet address(es)
- You must click on the pools in which you participated (Galaxy, Moon, or both, depending on your situation) , and click the “Redeem” button in each pool to redeem your tokens. You will need to make sure you redeem your tokens with each wallet address you won with, and in each pool you participated. You will need to execute transactions in Metamask for each wallet address, to redeem your allocations.
- You will need to make sure that you can see the tokens in your wallet, so you will need to add the contact address of the new token.
Check more details here: The Ignition Launchpad Golden Ticket FAQ — PAID Network
Creator is a Block chain as a Service (BaaS) that provides No Code Smart Contract, Low Code DAPP and other services. Creator’s chain is based on the Polkadot/Substrate which provides true interoperability, user-driven network governance and customizations that focus on Defi and Smart Contract.
Creator’s Blockchain features shall broaden the gate for every game studio and developers to enter the gamified NFT and Blockchain industry.
Creator has an incredibly friendly UI and multiple enhanced background services. Hence, with or without IT/ Blockchain skills, by filling out some initial information and a few clicks, anyone can simply go live a Smart Contract
Find out more about Creator: